Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Saturday 1 September 2012

Happy Weekend: Adding Colour With Textiles

Weekends are so good for the soul, don't you agree? I think we all need those two days where we can take time to restore our batteries and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty as charged when it comes to working over the weekend but I always relish the opportunity of a work-free weekend. And that's exactly what I have planned this weekend as I'm going to help my mum shop for some pieces to style up her kitchen, take a country walk and bake some cookies. I find a lot of inspiration and calm in these simple tasks - in fact I'm heading into the weekend feeling super inspired by the dining room of Fjeld Borg. I love how playful and uplifting hues have been added as accents to the monochrome scheme through textiles and books. Plus, a string of circus lights always goes down well with Mr. Bazaar! What are you weekend plans, friends? I hope you have something inspiring on the cards.
// Fjeld Borg

14 comments:

  1. It's the lights that make that room...isn't it!! No, not really...everything is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's all fabulous, but I have a little soft spot for those lights - LOVE them! :)

      Delete
  2. love the pillows and the chairs..so black love in a happy colourful post!
    happy weekend Will!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cheery. Bon weekend, Will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 day weekend here in the states {labor day}, planning on celebrating my daughter's birthday {on Sunday} and of course cooking up a storm. we will hang at he pool and grill out. a fun and restful weekend planned for us here in the U.S. have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dining room! It's such a lovely mix of natural and playful! Happy Weekend, Will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spending time with family...might also bake some cookies, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy your weekend with Bazzaar Mom and a nice freshly baked cookie! I'm enjoying the last bit of Germany this weekend close to Frankfurt and had a nice afternoon tea + cake party at Chris' family home .... Still can't believe it was built in 1706!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a lovely final weekend of vacation, Tim - safe travels next week!

      Delete
  8. So bright and cheerful, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Will! Thank you for featuring my dining space, so cool to see my pics at your wonderful blog!
    xo Ingrid/Fjeldborg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lights over the table are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just looking for design ideas for my upcoming dining room makeover. Just love the clean lines and bright, fresh airiness of it. Well done Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/09/happy-weekend-adding-colour-with.html";